Arbie Construction is not your average GC
Integrated with Arbie Development, Arbie Construction is accountable for the full life cycle of your development, from feasibility to exit. Our goal is to lead your projects to success by navigating the massive world of NYC building regulations, sub-contractors, design, and most importantly, what your buyers & tenant’s desire.
The Arbie project life cycle includes:
- Create a financial proforma to identify highest & best use.
- Develop aesthetic design direction, floorplans, and exterior elevations.
- Develop all project required plans. Including demo, architectural, structural, MEP + sprinkler, fire alarm, MTA, Support of Excavation (SOE) plan sets using 3rd party, licensed vendors.
- File with the DOB to manage the approval process.
- Create itemized project Budget
- Create itemized aesthetic design package
- Construction Execution
- Seek all signoff’s
- Warranty period
Arbie’s billing & reporting is extremely simple.
- We charge 15% of every dollar we spend on a monthly basis and bill monthly.
- We charge a design fee for smaller sized projects.
- Every 1st week of the month our clients receive an itemized spending report.
- Every business day, Arbie Project Managers load progress photos into a shared dropbox folder which our clients have access to.